Since the release of the French Decree 2005-829 of July 20th 2005, transposing EU directives 2002-95 and 2002-96 on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), producers of such equipments are now responsible and obliged to fund the collection and recovery of products at the end of life, in relation to their market share.
Producers must entrust this task to a compliance scheme which will take on their legal obligations.
* A simple membership process
* A single membership fee
* A one-stop shop for all your efforts in France and Europe
* Quarterly billing based on past tonnage put on market
* Taking charge of your reporting obligations
* The choice between a national or EU membership